- Con artists and Special Ops guys alike rely on intuition. Sometimes it's a light chill on your spine. Sometimes it's an icepick in your head. Sometimes you're flat-out terrified. The difference between the mark and the grifter... between a soldier and a civilian... is how you react to it.
- -- Cole Cash
Appearing in "The Advantage Angle"
- The Colonel
- Owen (mentioned only)
- Sgt. Brooke (Single appearance)
- New Orleans Amtrak Station Terminal
- Gotham City (Cameo)
Synopsis for "The Advantage Angle"
The police are looking for him. Government operatives are hunting him down. And Cole Cash can hear the voices of an alien race in his head. Escaping New Orleans will require quick thinking and a violent streak straight out of Cole's Special Operations background – and just like that, his life will be turned upside down, figuratively as well as literally.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Grifter Vol 3 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Grifter series
- Images from Grifter Vol 3 2
Links and References
- No external links.