Guy Gardener was called the back-up Green Lantern. He is known for his battle spirit and his no holds bar attitude. When Abin Sur died, his ring chose two people. Hal Jordan and Guy Gardner. Since Hal Jordan was nearer to Abin Sur's crash site. So, the ring went to Hal Jordan. Even though the ring wasn't given to him, Oa still gave him a ring and promised him that if Hal Jordan is not available, he will be the one to be called. At the end Guy Gardner and Hal Jordan mostly did their missions together. Guy was also promoted to Honor Guard. They are Green lanterns that are not based on a sector because they are a group based on Oa. They protect Oa instead of just one sector. He is also a member of the Justice League and has a crush on Ice.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman: The Brave and the Bold and its tie-in video game and comic book series, Batman: The Brave and The Bold and All-New Batman: The Brave and the Bold. It is an adaptation of Guy Gardner. The original character was created by John Broome and Gil Kane and first appeared in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #59.
- Guy Gardner was voiced by James Arnold Taylor.
- 17 Appearances of Guy Gardner (The Brave and the Bold)
- 4 Images featuring Guy Gardner (The Brave and the Bold)
- 1 Quotations by or about Guy Gardner (The Brave and the Bold)
- Character Gallery: Guy Gardner (The Brave and the Bold)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.