Gypper Zilich was a lawyer who worked with a racketeering organization, seeking out-of-court settlements after staged accidents. After the Flash fell victim to this scheme in his secret identity, he tracked down Zilich. The frightened lawyer agreed to tell the speedster everything he knew and wrote a confession, resulting in the arrest of the entire gang.
- This version of Gypper Zilich (New Earth), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Gypper Zilich (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Gypper Zilich (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Gypper Zilich (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Gypper Zilich (New Earth)