H.A.R.D.A.C. is an acronym that stands for "Holographic Analytical Reciprocating DigitAl Computer". It was an artificial intelligence system created by Cybertron's CEO Karl Rossum. Rossum's creation developed a self-conscience that allowed it to have free will over his actions and thus created duplicates of humans including Randa Duane, James Gordon, Harvey Bullock, and even Batman..
- H.A.R.D.A.C. was voiced by Jeff Bennett.
- 3 Appearances of H.A.R.D.A.C. (DCAU)
- 1 Images featuring H.A.R.D.A.C. (DCAU)
- 1 Quotations by or about H.A.R.D.A.C. (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: H.A.R.D.A.C. (DCAU)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."