During the alternate timeline in the future of the fluctuations created by Chronos, Hal Jordan took John Stewart's place and helped the Justice League to find Enid Clinton's husband and fix the timeline. After another fluctuation John Stewart was restored.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Hal Jordan/Green Lantern. The original character was created by John Broome and Gil Kane and first appeared in Showcase #22.
- Hal Jordan was voiced by an uncredited Adam Baldwin.
- It is unknown if Jordan was ever a Green Lantern in the DCAU outside his appearance in the altered timeline, as no mention is ever made of him and John Stewart is established as Earth's primary Green Lantern.
- 6 Appearances of Hal Jordan (DCAU)
- 3 Images featuring Hal Jordan (DCAU)
- Quotations by or about Hal Jordan (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Hal Jordan (DCAU)
- Green Lantern at dccomics.com
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Hal Jordan at the DC Animated Universe Wikia
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."