- Hal Jordan. Green Lantern. That Ring of his is the most powerful known weapon in the galaxy. If he thinks something up--it just plain happens. That makes him the Milky Way's top cop. His alien mentor was looking for a man of superhuman will and a man without fear. The mentor's job description for Hal didn't seem to factor in smarts. He's as dumb as a post. I've seen more intelligent hocky pucks. The clown makes oversized eggbeaters and mouse traps and vacuum cleaners--when he could set the whole world straight with that ring. What a damn idiot. The things I'd do with power like that...it's such a damn waste. He's worse than Kent. Whoa. Here comes a big flashlight. Very inventive, Emerald Crusader.
History of character is unknown.
- 6 Appearances of Hal Jordan (Earth-31)
- 5 Images featuring Hal Jordan (Earth-31)
- Quotations by or about Hal Jordan (Earth-31)
- Character Gallery: Hal Jordan (Earth-31)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.