- Beware my power, asshole.
- -- Hal Jordan src
Hal Jordan was a man who, in the original timeline, received a green power ring with which he became the superhero known as Green Lantern. He along with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Captain Atom, and Cyborg helped the Flash defuse the bombs that the Reverse Flash planted on the members of the Flash's Rogues Gallery to destroy the Flash, the Rogues Gallery, and the Flash Museum, with Green Lantern working together with Batman to safely detach the bomb from the Mirror Master's belt and allowing it to detonate harmlessly in space.
In the alternate timeline created by the Flash, Hal Jordan remained a test pilot who eventually was brought in by the military to pilot a spaceship that its alien pilot, Abin Sur, had crash-landed, which the military had restored to working order. His job at the present time that the story takes place was to make a suicide run over the Atlantic Ocean to find and destroy Aquaman's secret weapon of mass destruction. Feeling that he was always destined for something greater, Hal accepted the job and piloted the ship toward the weapon's last known coordinates, ready to drop the payload that would destroy the weapon, when a large sea creature telepathically summoned by Aquaman swallowed both Hal and the ship, causing the payload to detonate inside the creature instead, killing it along with Hal in the process.
- Green Lantern Power Battery (original timeline only)
- Green Lantern Ring (original timeline only)
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox and is an adaptation of Hal Jordan/Green Lantern. The original character was created by John Broome and Gil Kane and first appeared in Showcase #22.
- Both timeline versions of Hal Jordan were voiced by Nathan Fillion.
- 1 Appearances of Hal Jordan (Flashpoint Paradox)
- 2 Images featuring Hal Jordan (Flashpoint Paradox)
- 1 Quotations by or about Hal Jordan (Flashpoint Paradox)
- Character Gallery: Hal Jordan (Flashpoint Paradox)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.