Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
History of character is unknown.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the animated direct-to-DVD movies beginning with Justice League: War. It is an adaptation of Hal Jordan/Green Lantern. The original character was created by John Broome and Gil Kane and first appeared in Showcase #22.
- Green Lantern was voiced by Justin Kirk in Justice League: War and Nathan Fillion in Justice League: Throne of Atlantis.
- 2 Appearances of Hal Jordan (War)
- 1 Images featuring Hal Jordan (War)
- Quotations by or about Hal Jordan (War)
- Character Gallery: Hal Jordan (War)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.