The Hall of Doom was the secret headquarters of the modern incarnation of the Injustice League. Nestled somewhere in a hidden location in the middle of Slaughter Swamp, the Hall of Doom stood as the counterpart to the Justice League's Washington-based headquarters, the Hall of Justice. The League used this base for only a brief period of time. During the "Lightning Saga", it became a temporary haven for the time-displaced Sensor Girl who created an illusion of a time-displaced Triplicate Girl to distract the Justice Society of America and the Justice League of America while on a mission for her own team, the Legion of Super-Heroes. 
In the continuity of the Challenge of the Super Friends animated series, the Hall of Doom was the headquarters of the Legion of Doom (also led by Lex Luthor). This domed headquarters was situated beneath the waters of the swamps and would rise above the muck whenever official Legion meetings were held. The Hall of Doom was fitted with rocket thrusters beneath its foundation, granting it VTOL flight capabilities. It also had a "Time Conveyor" what allowed it to travel through time as well to other dimensions. It could also burrow into the Earth.
Justice League: Doom
In this continuity, the Hall of Doom was a base used by Vandal Savage and his army of Neanderthals. The base was built near a volcano and was commissioned from Lexcorp. It contains many secrets. It became the base for Lex Luthor and the Legion of Doom when Luthor killed Savage.
- Injustice League Unlimited (New Earth continuity)
- Legion of Doom (Super Friends continuity)
- Legion of Doom (Justice League: Doom continuity)
- Legion of Doom (Prime Earth continuity)
- The first comic book appearance of the Hall of Doom was in Justice League of America Wedding Special (Volume 2) #1.
- Superman's prison in Kingdom Come is very similar in design to the Super Friends' Hall of Doom.