Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The original Secret Sanctuary headquarters of the Justice League of America is located in Happy Harbor.
Points of Interest
- Mad Yak Café
- The Mad Yak Café was a trendy coffee house owned by an aging hippie named Riker. The eatery's patronage included frequent appearances of Snapper Carr, Bethany Lee and Hourman.
- Secret Sanctuary
- Justice League of America. It later became the headquarters for Young Justice. This was a deep cave located inside the base of a mountain. It served as the original base of operations for the
- Snapper Carr's House
- A small rancher home that Snapper lived in shortly after his divorce from Bethany Lee. For a time, Snapper's friend Hourman lived there as his roomate.
- Appearances of Happy Harbor
- Location Gallery: Happy Harbor
- Catalogued images related to Happy Harbor