"Genesis": Maximillian Deville was a knight of the Order of the Fist. The order was eliminated by the League of Insect Assassins. Max survived because he ran away from the slaughter despite having a genetically altered skeletal replacement assembly system which enables him to heal faster. Max is
- Got to be hard in this line of work. That's why they pay me the Big Bucks.
Appearing in "Genesis"
- Chief Justice Max (First appearance)
- Synnar (First appearance) (Flashback and main story)
- Seek (First appearance)
- Body Part Scavengers (First appearance)
- Challa (Only appearance; dies) (Flashback only)
- The Nameless (First appearance) (Flashback only)
- General Zhan (Only appearance; dies) (Flashback only)
- Tarsus Deltar
- Hardcore Station (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Genesis"
Maximillian Deville was a knight of the Order of the Fist. The order was eliminated by the League of Insect Assassins. Max survived because he ran away from the slaughter despite having a genetically altered skeletal replacement assembly system which enables him to heal faster. Max is the Chief Justice of the Municipal Central Command on Hardcore Station. The criminals within Hardcore feared Max's zero tolerance policy because he is an enforcer of the law who would hold a perpetrator over a vat of molten lead and would threaten drop them in if they asked for a lawyer.
Hardcore's police band officer Dolly informs Max that the Engima pirate ship is arriving at the station. Max is aware of the Engima's infamous reputation for destroying ships but he can't understand how the ship got docking clearance. Max heads to docking bay 9W and is shocked that the Enigma is no bigger than an escape pod. From Max's perspective, it didn't seem possible that the Enigma could be responsible for so much devastation. Max is approached by the ship's first mate who goes by the alias of Seek.
Seek has robotic crew members and Max notices one of them is patching into the station's central computer. Max hassles Seek on whether or not he has a permit to jack in to the station's grid because Seek's robot could access secured zones within Hardcore which could financially jeopardize the station. Suddenly, Synnar who goes by the name of Tarsus appears right behind Max. Synnar explains that he is gathering research from the station's grid in order to perform the holy labors that his deity has assigned him.
- as the Nameless shows Tarsus Deltar his past Lifes there is an Image of a crudified Person reminiscient of Adam Warlock and close to it a Staff that looks a lot like Warlock's Karmic Staff
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Hardcore Station Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Hardcore Station series
- Images from Hardcore Station Vol 1 1
Links and References
- No external links.