Dr. Harleen Quinzel, a former psychiatrist who fell in love with her patient the Joker, lost her job and her sanity to become the criminal known as Harley Quinn. In Lego Batman: The Videogame she busted out of Arkham Asylum with a bunch of other criminals and joined the Joker's group as they intend to destroy a cathedral and spread his deadly laughing gas across Gotham. She then captures Commissioner Gordon at the big top before being defeated by Batman, However she eludes capture and joins Joker at the cathedral. She is defeated again. Years later she once again aids her boss Joker when he attempts to steal the Man of the Year award. She is the first to be defeated and taken to Arkham. Harley later escapes along with many other super criminals, and hides out in the Amusement mile where she is beaten yet again.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn. The original character was created by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm and first appeared in the episode "Joker's Favor".
- Harley Quinn has been voiced by three actors:
- 5 Appearances of Harleen Quinzel (Lego Batman)
- 1 Images featuring Harleen Quinzel (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Harleen Quinzel (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Harleen Quinzel (Lego Batman)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."