Harleen Quinzel hosted a talk show about love called "Heart to Heart with Harley." When the producers began doubting Harley's knowledge and the fact that she roasted Bruce Wayne on live television, they cancelled her show.
Joker, seeing the opportunity to take advantage of the woman, befriends her. Quinzel tries to do a psychological analysis of the Joker but the Joker is hesistant. When Quinzel earns Joker's respect, he suggests they have a night on the town. Harley is worried that she'll be seen with the Joker, so he gives her a red and black harlequin costume.
The two have a night on the town, killing squirrels in the park and throwing pies at police officers. The next day, Quinzel notices that her talk show timespot has been given to a new talk show host. She gets Joker to help her attack the producers and this new host. However, the raid does not go as well as expected because Batman arrives and beats the two villians.
In the pandamonium, the building catches fire and Joker has to make a choice: save the unconscious Harley Quinn or make his escape. Joker chooses to escape and, when Quinn is captured by the police, the Joker leaves a whoopie cushion in the cop car telling Harley to keep smiling. Quinn forgives the Joker and the two share a laugh, her in the cop car and him somewhere else.
When the new vigilante Rumor attacks, Harley is abducted from jail and transported to the Rumor's own prison. When the Batman breaks out the villians, Harley Quinn and the Joker fight the hero but ultimately lose. They are both taken to jail this time.
- Heart-Shaped Grenades
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Batman, related film, and the tie-in comic The Batman Strikes!. It is an adaptation of Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn. The original character was created by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm and first appeared in the episode "Joker's Favor" of the series Batman.
- Harley Quinn was voiced by Hynden Walch.
- 4 Appearances of Harleen Quinzel (The Batman)
- 3 Images featuring Harleen Quinzel (The Batman)
- 1 Quotations by or about Harleen Quinzel (The Batman)
- Character Gallery: Harleen Quinzel (The Batman)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Villain(s) from the 2004 series |
This character, team or organization, was primarily an enemy of the Batman in either the 2004 television show The Batman. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "The Batman (TV Series) Villains category."