Harold Shapiro was a English teacher in Durango, Colorado before entering World War II where he served as a member of the military detachment known as Easy Company. Shapiro was was noted for his bright red full beard. His nickname derives from turning into a "Wildman" when engaged in battle. Shapiro became one of the most accomplished and recognizable members of Easy Company second only to unit commander Sgt. Rock.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Has been referred to as both Harold Shapiro and Joseph Shapiro.
- 51 Appearances of Harold Shapiro (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Harold Shapiro (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Harold Shapiro (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Harold Shapiro (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: