Mr. Harrah was the owner and president of the Harrah Construction Company. His company was in charge of building a new sewer system for Gotham City, but there were rumors about a criminal known as Mole working in that company. Harrah tried to deny such association, but it was later revealed that he was in fact The Molea and his company has been using public funds for his personlal gain while building a "storm-sewer" near the Gotham Bank for easy robbery. Harraw was eventually captured by Batman and Superman and was locked in the Gotham City Jail.
- This version of Mole, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Harrah (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Harrah (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Harrah (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Harrah (Earth-One)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."