Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Harris Blaine was a scientist who joined Batman's alliance against Ra's al Ghul and traveled to Switzerland, only to learn that Ra's was dead. However, Blaine and the rest of Batman's team where shocked to learn that Ra's had somehow returned to life and they were attacked by the crazed villain. After the attack, Blaine and Batman took their injured friends to a medical center and Blaine stayed with them, leaving Batman to face Ra's al Ghul by himself.
Eventually, Blaine returned to Gotham, where would often provide his scientific knowledge and assistance to Batman, whenever it was needed.
He was later murdered by his business partner, Dr. John Pearson, a computer programmer who had needed money and had sold copies of Blaine's plans on pluviculture (the science of rainmaking) to Qayin.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 8 Appearances of Harris Blaine (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Harris Blaine (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Harris Blaine (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Harris Blaine (New Earth)