Harry Block was a former World War II veteran who faked his own death and eventually made his way to Central America where he assumed a new identity -- that of Harry Kraft. During a war in Guatemala, a CIA operative blackmailed Block into assassinating Rosa de Santiis, a popular leader in opposition to the CIA puppet dictator, General Zavala. Afterward, he returned to the United States, taking a road trip from Hollywood to Chicago to New York City, exploring myriad avenues of 1950s American culture.
- Harry is originally from Chicago.
- Harry's brother, Sammy, died in March of a heart attack the year before Harry returned to Chicago.
- Harry Block, husband of Beth, was presumed dead after an explosion, but the body was never found.
- 27 Appearances of Harry Block (American Century)
- 18 Images featuring Harry Block (American Century)
- 1 Quotations by or about Harry Block (American Century)
- Character Gallery: Harry Block (American Century)
This character exists under the Vertigo Imprint which is intended for Mature Readers. Vertigo titles although they may cross over into regular DC continuity.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Vertigo Characters."