Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Harry S. Truman was the 33rd President of the United States. His predecessor was Franklin D. Roosevelt and his successor was Dwight D. Eisenhower. In The Golden Age, President Truman awarded Tex Thompson, the Americommando, with the Congressional Medal of Honor for his actions that led to the end of World War II, never realizing that Thompson was really the Ultra-Humanite whose brain was previously transplanted into Thompson's body.
- This character is a fictional representation of Harry S. Truman, a real person. More information on this person can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 1 Appearances of Harry S. Truman (JSA: The Golden Age)
- 1 Images featuring Harry S. Truman (JSA: The Golden Age)
- Quotations by or about Harry S. Truman (JSA: The Golden Age)
- Character Gallery: Harry S. Truman (JSA: The Golden Age)