History of location is unknown.
Points of Interest
- Hawaiian Historical Museum
- The Hawaiian Historical Museum is the location of the fabled Spear of Lona. It was also the scene of a fight between Superboy and the Apokoliptian powerhouse Knockout. Museum staff member Doctor Arnold Kaua went on to become the super-villain, Silversword.
- Honolulu, is the capital and most populous census-designated place in the state of Hawaii. Although Honolulu refers to the city itself along the south shore of the island, it is commonly designated as the entire island of Oahu. For a period of time, Honolulu was the base of operations for the teen super-hero, Superboy.
- Kahului is the largest town on the Hawaiian island of Maui and is located along the north shore of central Maui. Kahului hosts Maui's main airport (Kahului Airport), deep-draft harbor, light industrial areas, and commercial shopping centers.
- KONA-TV Station
- A media broadcasting center servicing the KONA-TV network and its affiliates. Tana Moon is a reporter for KONA-TV.
- Kulani Prison
- Kulani Prison is a criminal detention center located on the East side of Hawaii. The aquatic villain known as King Shark once broke out of Kulani, killing several guards in the process.
- Mamala Bay
- Mamala Bay is a neighborhood in Honolulu. The street gang known as the Silicon Dragons operate from out of Mamala Bay.
- The island of Maui is the second-largest of the Hawaiian Islands at 727.2 square miles (1883.5 km²) and is the 17th largest island in the United States.
- Oahu is the third largest of the Hawaiian Islands and most populous of the islands in the State of Hawaii. The state capital Honolulu is located on the southeast coast. Oahu is also the location of the American naval base Pearl Harbor.
- Pearl Harbor
- Pearl Harbor is a harbor on the island of Oahu, Hawaii, west of Honolulu. It is also the headquarters of the U.S. Pacific Fleet. The attack on Pearl Harbor by the Empire of Japan on December 7, 1941 brought the United States into World War II. One of the more prominent groups assembled during the attack of Pearl Harbor were the Freedom Fighters. It was during this incident that Freedom Fighter member the Red Torpedo lost his life.
- S.T.A.R. Labs
- The Hawaiin branch of S.T.A.R. Labs is located in Honolulu.
- Waikiki is a neighborhood of Honolulu, in the City and County of Honolulu, on the south shore of the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Waikiki Beach is one of Superboy's favorite recreational areas. He once engaged in a fight with the cybernetic super-villain Sidearm on the beach.
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.