Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Most Excellent Superbat (Heino Okata) is the team leader. He wears a wildly stylized red and yellow uniform influenced by both Superman and Batman. According to him, his power is "being rich", but he appears to use an array of gadgets, one of which can generate an energy-based exoskeleton, he also appears to have some training in the martial arts. His secret island base is called the "Most Serene Sanctuary" and contains a supercomputer he calls a "unified data field" which is only accessible when he meditated himself into a calm theta rhythm state. In the wake of the Final Crisis, the ghost of "Ultimon Alpha" began appearring to him in visions, urging him to be a better hero.
Leading the team on a series of adventures in the United States and Dubai, he investigated a conspiracy hinting at a dark agenda within Japan. This was eventually solved when Most Excellent Super Bat bought Japan, this ensuring that their internal fiscal crisis was averted and that everything could go back to normal.
- The fact that Most Excellent Super Bat owns Japan on New Earth can probably be considered a state secret. In fact, tell no-one you read this.
- Heino's last name was revealed in the novelization of Final Crisis.
- 13 Appearances of Heino Okata (New Earth)
- 8 Images featuring Heino Okata (New Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Heino Okata (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Heino Okata (New Earth)