Helena experienced a partial mental collapse during the last case involving the master criminal Joker. Having tired of the losses to the dying aged criminal, including her own father and District Attorney Harry Simms (who the Joker planned to force to become the new Two-Face), Helena made the decision to kill him. Intercepted by Power Girl, who was seeking to re-establish a connection to her own Earth-Two life, Helena was prevented from commiting the murder. The Joker was accidentally electrocuted when Kara intercepted a lethal electric attack meant to kill Helena. Helena took pleasure in seeing the Joker killed, even accidentally. Having stopped Helena from making a fateful decision, the two talk about what drove Helena to want to kill. Helena reveals it is the fact that she is in love with Grayson but has had to remain with Simms because of the Joker's continual attacks on her family and friends.
When the Power Girl of her own Earth reappears, Helena immediately turns on and attacks Kara rather than attempting to discover her real identity.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Peak Human Condition: Huntress works hard to keep her body in peak physical condition, using a training regimen installed by her father.
- Archery: Huntress carries her trademark crossbows on her at all times.
- Criminology: Helena grew up in a criminal environment which she was introduced to first as Robin then as Huntress.
- Driving: Huntress is an effective driver, able to her own motorcycle at varying degrees of above-average driving situations (being shot at, accelerating to high speeds and over semi-separated bridges).
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Huntress is very much a street fighter, honing her skills in martial arts.
- Investigation: Her father has mentioned Huntress's prowess during investigation situations. Following in his footsteps, she's one of her world's most prolific investigators.
- Marksmanship: Training with Batarangs and bolts from her crossbows, Huntress has had years of training which has drastically improved her accuracy.
- Martial Arts: One of the first steps on her adventuring career was to learn and enhance her fighting style. She learned various disciplines of martial arts.
- Stealth: Huntress can be very stealthy when she needs to. With her specially outfitted suit and various toys in her utility belt she can sneak into a facility and learn whatever information she desires although she sometimes prefers to fight her way in.
- This character is intended by at least one of the creators to be a continuation of the Pre-Crisis character of the same name.
- 8 Appearances of Helena Wayne (Earth-2)
- 5 Images featuring Helena Wayne (Earth-2)
- 1 Quotations by or about Helena Wayne (Earth-2)
- Character Gallery: Helena Wayne (Earth-2)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: