Henry Claridge was a wealthy citizen of Gotham City who became the Joker's first public victim. Joker declared that he would murder Claridge on the stroke of midnight, and despite GCPD protection, it was revealed that he had used a slow-acting poison. Joker committed several other murders in this style before Batman caught him for the first time.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 4 Appearances of Henry Claridge (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Henry Claridge (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Henry Claridge (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Henry Claridge (New Earth)