Copy Edit Needed
Henry Hayes, alias Maxi-Man was once an advertising executive working for a successful advertising agency. After many years loyal services he was fired, which lead to the knock on affect of his wife leaving him and taken their son with her. Henry struggled to get by that is until the Dominators detonated their gene bomb. Henry was effected and was rushed to hospital to be treated, but he was accidentally given a lethal dose of adrenaline. This affect activated his metagene granting him enhanced strength and abilities. Henry with these new powers sees an opportunity and becomes a hero known as Maxi-Man.
At first his attempts as hero are a failure and decides to move from the big city to the small town of Bailey, New Jersey. This was a mistake as they already had a hero, Mr. Miracle. The New God beat Maxi-Man to the next disaster saving the day, his leads to Henrys envy which is why he attacked his fellow hero. Mr. Miracle bested him in combat by dodging every attack, attracting a crowd, which lead to more embarrassment for Maxi-Man.
Henry was recruited into the Conglomerate, it was established by private companies and led by Booster Gold. Claire Montgomery a powerful businesswoman recruited Maxi-Man join the Conglomerate, which as a team services to several corporate sponsors such as Danielle Foods, a division of LexCorp.
Like many new super teams the eventually came up against the premier team of heroes the Justice League and attempted to arrest them. This is due them violating the United Nations protocol by removing dictator of the nation of San Sebor. Henry and the Conglomerate attacked when one of their liaisons, Thrunctuous, worked with the known criminal Hector Hammond, to create a new superhero to replace the team. Thrunctuous and the superhero, monster, both died in battle. The group survived the bad publicity but the team disbanded and many members of the teams joined the Justice League International.
- Superhuman Strength: Maxi-Man was superhumanly strong and could lift various tons under optimum conditions.
- Superhuman Stamina: Maxi-Man's muscles produced less fatigue toxins than the muscles of ordinary humans. He could exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue began to impair him.
- Superhuman Durability: Due to the increased density of his skin and muscle tissues, Maxi-Man although far from invulnerable, he was capable of withstanding impact forces and blunt trauma that would kill a normal person.
- Superhuman Speed: Maxi-Man legs muscles allow himeslf to run at incredible speeds beyond that of a normal person .
- 9 Appearances of Henry Hayes (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Henry Hayes (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Henry Hayes (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Henry Hayes (New Earth)