After being chained for over two-thousand years, Hercules breaks free and finds himself in a post-apocalyptic world.
- Immortality: Hercules is immortal and ceased to physically age after adulthood. Although he is half-mortal, he benefits from nearly all of the same gifts possessed by the Gods of Mount Olympus.
- Superhuman Strength: Hercules possesses a strength level far in excess to normal human beings. Although the full limits of his strength level are unknown, it is believed that Hercules is one of the strongest beings on the planet Earth.
- Superhuman Stamina: Hercules can sustain prolonged physical activity without tiring. This proved vital to him during the fabled Twelve Labours of Hercules.
- This version of Hercules (Earth-86), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- This version of Hercules coexisted with the Atomic Knights and a variant of Kamandi
- 17 Appearances of Hercules (Earth-86)
- 4 Images featuring Hercules (Earth-86)
- Quotations by or about Hercules (Earth-86)
- Character Gallery: Hercules (Earth-86)