After being chained for over two-thousand years, Hercules breaks free and finds himself in a post-apocalyptic world after the outbreak of World War III. Counting on the help of his new young blind friend Kevin, Hercules wanders the world in search of revenge on the one who imprisoned him, his half-brother Ares.
- Immortality: Hercules is immortal and ceased to physically age after adulthood. Although he is half-mortal, he benefits from nearly all of the same gifts possessed by the Gods of Mount Olympus.
- Superhuman Strength: Hercules possesses a strength level far in excess to normal human beings. Although the full limits of his strength level are unknown, it is believed that Hercules is one of the strongest beings on the planet Earth.
- Superhuman Stamina: Hercules can sustain prolonged physical activity without tiring. This proved vital to him during the fabled Twelve Labours of Hercules.
- Superhuman Durability: With his rather thick skin, Hercules is able to withstand unnaturally high levels of physical harm.
- This version of Hercules (Earth-86), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- This character is an adaptation of Hercules, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 17 Appearances of Hercules (Earth-86)
- 4 Images featuring Hercules (Earth-86)
- 1 Quotations by or about Hercules (Earth-86)
- Character Gallery: Hercules (Earth-86)