When Superman is flying up, up and away, or Batman just isn't answering the Bat-Signal, all anyone needs to do to find a substitute super hero is dial 1-800-555-HERO. The Hero Hotline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and handles calamities beyond the range of normal emergency services. The hotline, founded by Tex Thompson, but became the mysterious Co-ordinator. 
- Day Shift
- Co-ordinator - (Tex Thompson), former WWII hero known both as the Americommando and Mister America.
- Stretch - (Tom Longacre), like the Elongated Man he drinks Gingold to gain stretching powers, but prolonged use of has caused his body to loose its solidity.
- Microwavabelle - (Belle Jackson), amateur scientist who made a Microwave Device that provides her powers and flight.
- Private Eyes - (Lester Lee), private detective with Goggles that give telescopic, x-ray, microscopic, and infra-red vision.
- Diamondette - (Diana Theotocopoulos), Metahuman to make her hands as hard as diamond.
- Voice-Over - (Andy Greenwald), is a skilled ventriloquist, and accomplished vocal mimic.
- Mister Muscle - (Sturgis Butterfield), is an obsessive bodybuilder, weightlifter and narcissist.
- Hotshot - (Billy Lefferts), Metahuman able to shoot fireballs.
- Night shift
- Zeep the Living Sponge - A living bath sponge, campaigner for super-hero rights and fair pay.
- Marie the Psychic Turtle - A inteligent psychic turtle.
- Ms. Terrific - Costume based on the Mr. Terrific.
- Card Queen - "Heart" playing card on chest.
- Herald - medieval herald.
- Chlorino -
- Batmyte - An orange skinned, bat-like winged humanoid.
- Thunderhead -
- Support crew
- Soozie-Q - (500Z-Q), the artificially intelligent receptionist for Hero Hotline.
- Lightning Eyes - (Terrence Carbone), a Metahuman speed reader, helps Soozie-Q handle the telephone bank.
- Ellie Longacre - Company lawyer, daughter of Stretch.
- Fred - Invisible and intangible, possibly a creation of Voice-Over.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- "Hero Hotline" was just one of many corporate-themed superhero teams, including:
- No trivia.