- Oh, well let me see: We had an angel, a whore, an eunuch, several dozen idiots, an unkillable mick, a one-man holocaust in a duster coat, the occasional twenty-course banquet for the mother of all fat fuckers, inbreeding, family feuds, bulimia, a retarded child (always good for a laugh), and the utter destruction of our most sacred shrine and secret retreat in the detonation of a fifty-ton bomb.
- -- Herr Starr src
Herr Starr was a soldier of the Wehrmacht, a man totally devoted to law, order, and duty. This drew the attention of secret organization The Grail, and Starr was brought in after being convinced that The Grail was the best way to fight the evils of the world. Starr quickly rose to power and became the Sacred Executioner, but Starr had plans to become even more powerful at The Grail's highest position, Allfather.
After disgraced preacher Jesse Custer became Starr's next target due to Jesse's new found "Word of God" power that allowed him to command anybody to do anything he wanted, a chain of events led to a showdown at The Grail's headquarters in France, Allfather D'Aronique's death allowed Starr to become the next Allfather like he plotted.
- 3 Appearances of Herr Starr (Preacher)
- 1 Images featuring Herr Starr (Preacher)
- 1 Quotations by or about Herr Starr (Preacher)
- Character Gallery: Herr Starr (Preacher)