Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lieutenant governor Morgan had a massive gambling addiction, and used state funds to fuel them. As he needed to repay them before the next review, he hatched a plot to steal the Taylor fortune. The inheritence of Hetty Taylor's money came with one catch: the heirs could never travel to California as her father died in that state during the gold rush. As he was a distant cousin he was in line for the money, but he had to kill and discredit the others first. He killed them in their native New York, and used a rocket to shoot them from to California in a matter of hours. After the first heir, Clifford Taylor was found dead in San Francicso, local police alerted the FBI, as Taylor was seen alive on the other side of the country three hours earlier. FBI ace Woodley Allen alerted Starman. The Hooded Hunchback then set out to his men to kidnap Colonel Taylor and his son Jim from a race track in Long Island, and family friend Doris Lee was kidnapped as well, but escaped during the trip to the villain's base in Clay Banks, New Jersey.
Starman infiltrated the base, but was knocked out and placed in a rocket. He was shot into space and would have plummeted to his death had he not broken free. He caught up with another rocket, fired earlier, containing the colonel. High in the atmosphere, he freed him and brought him safely back to earth. Just as the Hunchback was about to kill Jim Taylor in a similar fashion, Starman intervened and stopped him. Morgan was exposed and arrested.
- enemy of Starman (Ted Knight)
- This version of Hooded Hunchback (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Hooded Hunchback (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Hooded Hunchback (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Hooded Hunchback (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Hooded Hunchback (Earth-Two)