History of character has not yet been written.
- This version of Paper-Man, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Horace Throstle's only appearance was during the "Golden Age Wonder Woman" that ran from Wonder Woman #159 through issue 165 (with a final story in issue 168). Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Compendium (2005) places these stories on Earth-Forty (with the Earth-Two Wonder Woman having similar adventures), whilst Essential Wonder Woman Encyclopedia (2010) places them on Earth-One. This means that there was a Horace Throstle on all three Earths who had nearly identical histories.
- 1 Appearances of Horace Throstle (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Horace Throstle (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Horace Throstle (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Horace Throstle (Earth-One)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."