Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Creator of Evil!": A prisoner develops powers of mental domination within his cell which he uses to strike back at the judge and jury which sentenced him.
- Where do your thoughts come from? You believe they originate in your own brain... and not in the twisted mind of someone else? Think about it! Perhaps some supernatural force is being directed at you now...for good...or for evil! Creating thoughts, like misshapen things crawling out of the limbo of eternity. Perhaps akin to those waves of mental horror created in the mind of one man--a man so consumed with hate that his unsuspecting victims lost all rational control and become the frenzied pawns of...the Creator of Evil!
- -- Cain
Appearing in "The Creator of Evil!"
Synopsis for "The Creator of Evil!"
A prisoner develops powers of mental domination within his cell which he uses to strike back at the judge and jury which sentenced him.
Appearing in "The Day the Clock Stopped"
- Adam Sneal (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "The Day the Clock Stopped"
Lightning strikes the town clock and the mortician finds himself unneeded and out of work as no one is dying, even those who are terminally ill or have obviously fatal accidents. Even when the mortician attempts to directly murder people, they won't die. After seeing the man attempting to repair the town clock fall from it and live, the mortician climbs the town clock and challenges the repairman to surrender his corpse. The mortician falls from the town clock and it begins to toll once again just before he hits the pavement.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss House of Mystery Vol 1 208 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the House of Mystery series
Links and References
- No external links.