Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Ever After": A male golddigger has the misfortune to select a vampiress as his intended victim.
- A young, shy girl, tied to her father, her only living relative! That best describes the heroine of this tale! Or did! But now her father is dead! What will happen to our heroine now? Will the handsome prince be able to take her father's place...and ride off with her into the sunset? And above all, will they live happily...Ever After
- -- Cain
Appearing in "Ever After"
- Cheryl Compton (Single appearance)
- Warren Denison (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "Ever After"
A male golddigger has the misfortune to select a vampiress as his intended victim.
Appearing in "Oh, Mom! Oh, Dad! You've Sent Me Away to Summer Camp... and I'm So Sad!"
Synopsis for "Oh, Mom! Oh, Dad! You've Sent Me Away to Summer Camp... and I'm So Sad!"
Kids at a summer camp realize that their councilors are aliens plotting an attack so they begin to kill them one at a time. A boy in a wheelchair finds their cache of weapons and another child lets him in on their plot to murder the remaining councilors in the evening and burn the camp to the ground. The crippled boy tells his friend that he's insane. The head councilor wheels the boy out on the grounds and tells him he knows something is bothering him. The child confesses the plot and begs the councilor not to leave him alone because the other kids will kill him for squealing. The councilor tells him that he's got to make an important call and leaves. The other kids do attack and the boy attempts to push his wheelchair downhill so that he can reach the councilor's cabin before the other kids can catch him. His wheelchair hits a rock and he spills from it near the door so that he can see inside the alien has removed its councilor mask and is communicating with its superiors, recommending the time table be moved up. A dome slides over the camp and it lifts into space, heading towards its grim destination.
Appearing in "Halfway to Hell"
Synopsis for "Halfway to Hell"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss House of Mystery Vol 1 212 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the House of Mystery series
Links and References
- No external links.