Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Vengeance Is Mine!": A vampire intends to take vengeance on his foe by turning his son into one of the undead, but makes the mistake of transforming into a butterfly in order to gain his intended victim's attention and the boy stakes him with a pin for his collection.
- The foul thing that came out of the tomb burned with hatred for the man who had killed it. But even a creature out of the pit should have known that nly one being has the right to say...Vengeance is Mine!
- -- Cain
Appearing in "Vengeance Is Mine!"
- Cain (New Earth) (Host)
- Cooper (Flashback and main story) (Single appearance)
- Sandor (Flashback and main story) (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "Vengeance Is Mine!"
A vampire intends to take vengeance on his foe by turning his son into one of the undead, but makes the mistake of transforming into a butterfly in order to gain his intended victim's attention and the boy stakes him with a pin for his collection.
Appearing in "The Night of the Teddy Bear!"
Synopsis for "The Night of the Teddy Bear!"
A timid clerk is teased by a co-worker about a man that has killed eight people with a sledgehammer while wearing a teddy bear mask. The co-worker hides outside his place wearing a teddy bear mask at night and yells for help in order to play a trick on the clerk. The clerk goes outside and thinks he's the teddy bear killer so he strikes him with a candlestick and kills him. When he removes the dead man's mask he sees that it's his co-worker. His neighbor sees him holding the mask and assumes the teddy bear killer has claimed another victim. The clerk flees, but runs into the real teddy bear killer and becomes his last victim. As the teddy bear killer attempts to climb a river bridge, he is shot dead by the police, and his body plunges into the river. The clerk's neighbor misidentifies the killer as the clerk to the police while his body lies unnoticed in the tall grass.
- "Quico Redondo" is a pen name for Frank Redondo.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss House of Mystery Vol 1 222 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the House of Mystery series
Links and References
- No external links.