- Perhaps it's better this way -- at least we shall die together.
Appearing in "Art Attack!"
Synopsis for "Art Attack!"
An artist finds himself trapped in a world populated by characters from famous art works.
Appearing in "The Rings of Kur-Alet"
Synopsis for "The Rings of Kur-Alet"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "Blood and Sand"
- Allen Barr (mentioned only)
- Kur-Alet (mentioned only)
- Martha (Single appearance)
- Neki (mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Blood and Sand"
Humanity rejoices as a cure for cancer is discovered. Vampires across the world begin dying mysteriously with no marks. Andrew Bennett beats information out of some Blood Red Moon thugs, and learns that Mary Seward is traveling to Egypt. Deborah Dancer and Dmitri Mishkin begin tracking Bennett down so he won't have to be alone. Bennett follows Mary to Cairo, and into the desert. He finds her helpless and dying, where she reveals that the cancer cure has made humans poisonous to vampires. In her weakness she has reverted to the personality he fell in love with, losing her evil bloodlust. Mary is traveling to find the magical rings of Kur-Alet and Neki, fabled to let their wearers travel through time. She tells Andrew that they can be used to travel to a time when they were still human, allowing them to be together. Andrew helps Mary reach the rings, but she betrays him and travels back alone. Rushing to follow her, he arrives back in time and finds the first corpse she has left behind. Deborah and Dmitri arrive just in time to see Andrew disappear.
- There is a coloring error in this issue that makes it appear as though Andrew Bennett is walking around in sunlight.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss House of Mystery Vol 1 305 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the House of Mystery series
- Images from House of Mystery Vol 1 305
Links and References
- I... Vampire at Wikipedia.org
- I... Vampire at DCU Guide
- I... Vampire at Comic Book Database
- I, Vampire at IGN Comics