The Human Tank either acquired or developed an enamel-based compound that rendered his skin tougher than the hardest metal. He was defeated when Wonder Woman abraded the coating off using bursts of compressed air.
- Super Tough Skin: The Human Tank was able to shrug off pistol and submachinegun fire without harm. His skin's toughness also somehow allowed him to batter down brick walls.
- Abrasives: The enamel coating that gives him his power is susceptible to wear. Without it he is an ordinary man.
- Tear Gas Pistol: Fires shells containing enough tear gas to disperse a small crowd.
- This version of Human Tank (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Human Tank (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Human Tank (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Human Tank (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Human Tank (Earth-Two)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."