A stage magician calling herself "Hypnota", and impersonating a man, accidentally received a bullet wound to the head. Her life was saved with experimental surgery, with the unexpected side effect of activating Hypnota's Mid-Brain, enabling her to use "Blue Electric Rays of Dominance" to take over the will of any other person. Using her stage show for cover, Hypnota went into the business of enslaving and exporting women to Saturn, which brought her into conflict with the Saturnic government's Ambassador to Earth, Count Dendum, which in turn brought her into conflict with Wonder Woman.
- This version of Hypnota, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 4 Appearances of Hypnotic Woman (Earth-Two)
- 2 Images featuring Hypnotic Woman (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Hypnotic Woman (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Hypnotic Woman (Earth-Two)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."