I-Ching is a skilled martial arts expert and the last surviving member of an ancient sect. The monastery where he lives is hidden high in the mountains, they were created when men believed that magic and science are different. It was the sect belief that they are just two sides of the same coin. He is one of Wonder Woman (Diana Prince) martial art instuctors
I-Ching is later scene in a photo are obtained of Wonder Woman training with I- Ching. In the photo Wonder Woman is in her white martial arts outfit.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Martial Arts: I-Ching is one of the preminent martial artists on the planet. He has combined many moves and elements from numerous martial arts including a few forgotten ones to create a combat form that matches his own strengths.
- Weapons Master:Through his martial arts training, he has become an expert on all melee weapons. I-Ching has displayed exceptional sword fighting capability and proficiency with knives, sticks and various other weapons.
- Tactical Analysis: I-Ching is very literate in body language. He can often predict what an opponent will do before they do it and better plan his attacks this way.
- Indomitable Will: I-Ching can control his nervous system enabling him to deaden his body to physical pain, control his emotions, and even his bleeding rate.
- Peak Human Strength: I-Ching engages in an intensive exercise regimen, and because of this, his strength, like all other physical attributes, is at the peak human level, but has dwindled with age.
- 9 Appearances of I-Ching (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring I-Ching (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about I-Ching (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: I-Ching (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: