- Haven't you learned anything yet? Think about your own life -- everything you've done to keep your secret safe. You don't just wear the mask for yourself. It's for your wife... your parents... even for -- one day -- your children. There are animals out there. And when it comes to family, we can't always be there to defend them. But the mask will.
- -- Green Arrow
Appearing in "Chapter Six: Husbands & Wives"
- Justice League of America (Flashback and main story)
- The Atom (Flashback and main story)
- Batman (Flashback and main story)
- Black Canary (Flashback only)
- Elongated Man
- The Flash (Wally West)
- Green Arrow (Flashback and main story)
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) (Flashback only)
- Hawkman (Flashback only)
- Martian Manhunter
- Wonder Woman
- Zatanna (Flashback only)
- Alfred Pennyworth (Flashback only)
- Captain Boomerang (Deceased)
- Deathstroke (Behind the scenes)
- Dick Grayson (Flashback only)
- Geo-Force (Cameo)
- Iris West (Cameo)
- Jack Drake (Deceased)
- Oracle (Behind the scenes)
- Sue Dibny (Deceased)
Synopsis for "Chapter Six: Husbands & Wives"
Owen Mercer wants to see his Dad but the police deny him entrance. One officer claims, "every time one of you freaks" gets near a dead Rogue they are soon resurrected. Batman looks at a piece of paper in his pocket that says, "Protect yourself".
Several superheros spend time with their loved ones or parents as they now feel a wave of relief with the killer Captain Boomerang finally being stopped.
In the courtroom, they release the Suicide Squad from custody since they are no longer guilty, and Dr. Light just smiles now that his memories have been restored.
Owen takes up the Captain Boomerang costume.
Flash asks Green Arrow why he saw eight members fighting Dr. Light instead of seven when he saw Dr. Light's memory was restored. Oliver looks down in shame and begins telling Wally how the Justice League took a unanimous vote to erase Batman's memory of the event when they wiped Dr. Light's mind. Batman was going to attempt to stop them so they decided to remove that memory from Batman.
The Calculator is on the phone and tells the other line that he chose Captain Boomerang because he was cheap. He did not know that he would die in the process.
Batman tries to find the killer of Robin's father.
During the the autopsy of Sue Dibny's body by Doctor Mid-Nite and Mister Terrific, it is revealed that Sue Dibny had been killed by an infarction in her brain. A microscopic scan of Dibny's brain shockingly reveals two tiny footprints as the cause of the infarction.
- This book was first published on November 10, 2004.
- This issue is collected along with the rest of the series in the Identity Crisis graphic novel.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Identity Crisis Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Identity Crisis series
- Images from Identity Crisis Vol 1 6
- Justice League of America (Volume 1)
- Justice League of America (Volume 2)
- Justice League of America (Volume 3)
- Justice League of America (Volume 4)
- JLA (Volume 1)
- Justice League (Volume 1)
- Justice League (Volume 2)
- Justice League International (Volume 1)
- Justice League International (Volume 2)
- Justice League International (Volume 3)
- Justice League Europe (Volume 1)
- Justice League America (Volume 1)
- Justice League Task Force (Volume 1)
- Justice League Quarterly (Volume 1)
- Justice League Dark (Volume 1)
- Extreme Justice (Volume 1)
- Justice League Elite (Volume 1)
Links and References
|Identity Crisis Crossover|
The events from this issue or series are related to the Mindwipes Storyline, and/or any of its surrounding events, including the League That Defeated Itself, Identity Crisis, and Crisis of Conscience. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Mindwipes Storyline category.