Appearing in "Running from the Past"
- Jim (Helen's ex-husband)
- David Claiborne (Flashback only)
- Laura Claiborne (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Running from the Past"
Max tells Helen that he was injured by Dr. Morlo in the 1940s and was nursed back to health by David and Laura Claiborne. Max fell in love with Laura and eventually had an affair with her. But when they were discovered by David, Max ran away and jumped forward in time. When he finally gathered up enough courage to visit Laura again, she was already dead. So, when Max was entrusted with Bart, he decided to take him to Manchester, Alabama so he could also keep an eye on Helen.
Helen initially has a hard time accepting the man she intended to date is really her father. But she manages to calm down enough to welcome Max and Bart into her life.
- First mention of Dr. Morlo.
- A moving box is labeled "Humberto's Pencils."
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Impulse Vol 1 16 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Impulse series
- Images from Impulse Vol 1 16
- Flash (Volume 2)
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- Young Justice
- Flash (Volume 2) Secret Files and Origins #1
- Young Justice Secret Files and Origins #1
- Teen Titans/Outsiders Secret Files and Origins (2003)
- Teen Titans/Outsiders Secret Files and Origins (2005)
Links and References
- Impulse at Wikipedia
- Impulse at DCU Guide
- Impulse series index at DCU Guide
- Impulse series index at the Grand Comics Database Project