- A web page? What kind of idiot super-villain has a web page?
Appearing in "Solving the Puzzle"
- Professor Snodgrass
- David Claiborne
Synopsis for "Solving the Puzzle"
Impulse, Helen Claiborne and Carol Bucklen turn to the Internet to try to find the missing Max Mercury. They find Dr. Morlo's web page, which lists his address, so Impulse races ahead to save Max. But Morlo's assistant, David Claiborne actually saves the day, when he decides he can't let Morlo destroy the neighborhood.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Impulse Vol 1 31 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Impulse series
- Flash (Volume 2)
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- Young Justice
- Flash (Volume 2) Secret Files and Origins #1
- Young Justice Secret Files and Origins #1
- Teen Titans/Outsiders Secret Files and Origins (2003)
- Teen Titans/Outsiders Secret Files and Origins (2005)
Links and References
- Impulse at Wikipedia
- Impulse at DCU Guide
- Impulse series index at DCU Guide
- Impulse series index at the Grand Comics Database Project