Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Unhealed Wounds": Carol Bucklen and Preston Lindsay are both called as witnesses in the upcoming toxic waste dumping trial, and since there have been a lot of threatening letters surrounding the trial, the police sends two undercover
- Now there's an unusual concept. A teenager who doesn't understand the person who's raising him.
Appearing in "Unhealed Wounds"
- White Lightning (Cameo)
- Susie Lindsay
- Jeff Waller
- Cory Semple
Synopsis for "Unhealed Wounds"
Carol Bucklen and Preston Lindsay are both called as witnesses in the upcoming toxic waste dumping trial, and since there have been a lot of threatening letters surrounding the trial, the police sends two undercover deputies to act as bodyguards for the teens. One of the threatening letters targets the hospital where Preston's mom is being kept because she was being abusive. Most of the people in the hospital are evacuated, but Preston is still inside with his mom. Impulse arrives at the scene, but he's worried about hurting his friend again, so he spends the entire time outside, wondering what he should do. Luckily, the letter was just a hoax, and Preston was able to learn that his mom was abused as a little girl by her grandfather.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Impulse Vol 1 32 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Impulse series
- Flash (Volume 2)
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- Young Justice
- Flash (Volume 2) Secret Files and Origins #1
- Young Justice Secret Files and Origins #1
- Teen Titans/Outsiders Secret Files and Origins (2003)
- Teen Titans/Outsiders Secret Files and Origins (2005)
Links and References
- Impulse at Wikipedia
- Impulse at DCU Guide
- Impulse series index at DCU Guide
- Impulse series index at the Grand Comics Database Project