Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Day of Judgment, Night of Camping": Bart has been spending too much time at home, so Helen encourages him to spend some time with his friends on a camping trip. Naturally, this causes great concern for [[Max Mercury (New Earth
Appearing in "Day of Judgment, Night of Camping"
- Max Mercury
- Helen Claiborne
- Preston Lindsay
- Roland "Rolly"
- Eddie "Evil Eye" Parker
- Mike Ringer
- Mister Parker (The Transparent Weapon)
- Mrs. LaCaire (Single appearance)
- Old Man Griffin (Behind the scenes)
- Demons (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Day of Judgment, Night of Camping"
Bart has been spending too much time at home, so Helen encourages him to spend some time with his friends on a camping trip. Naturally, this causes great concern for Max, who has little confidence in Bart's ability to reign in his impulsiveness.
Some time after Bart leaves for his camping trip, Zatanna and the original Flash appear at Helen's house to see Max. They warn him of the recent coup wrought by the demons of the underworld, and their current invasion of Earth. Max races off to assist the heroes.
The boys go on their camping trip, and Preston and Wade talk about their amateur movie. They were inspired by a recent trip to the movies to see the new Christian Tarenturro film, Pulp Dogs. Each boy takes a turn telling a scary story, but when it comes to Bart's turn, they are horrified to see the campfire before them release a plague of ghosts and demons. Bart has no idea why this is happening. The demons disappear into the night sky, but the boys are terrified enough that they decide to pack up their gear and go home.
- Bart Allen does not appear in costume in this issue. Bart appeared last in Supergirl (Volume 4) #37. He appears next in Young Justice #14.
- The fictional movie director Christian Tarenturro is based on real life director Quentin Tarantino who directed the films Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. In this issue, Christian Tarenturro's movie is an amalgamation of the above two title Pulp Dogs.
- Todd Dezago, Ethan Van Sciver and L.A. Williams sit behind Bart and his friends in the movie theater.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Impulse Vol 1 54 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Impulse series
- Images from Impulse Vol 1 54
- DC Universe Magical Community
Links and References
- Day of Judgment (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Day of Judgment at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Day of Judgment at dcindexes.com
|Day of Judgment Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the "Day of Judgment" crossover event that took place in 1999. Day of Judgment involved the rogue Angel Asmodel being bonded to the Spectre Force, and using his powers to wreak havoc on the world, attempting to take vengeance against the Presence. Hell was frozen over, and both Demons and the Damned were released upon Earth. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Day of Judgment Crossover" category.