Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- You … you really DON'T get it … do you? I … I love him … I'd die for him. Or with him. That's what you do … how you feel when you love someone.
- -- Impulse
Appearing in "Mercury Falling, Conclusion: Deathrace"
- The Flash (Wally West) (Flashback only)
- Flash (Jay Garrick) (Flashback only)
- Preston Lindsay (Flashback only)
- Roland "Rolly" (Flashback only)
- Wade (Flashback only)
- Governor Don Siegelman (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Mercury Falling, Conclusion: Deathrace"
Inertia had always planned to impersonate Impulse so he could take Max Mercury to the Speed Force to kill him. But after playing the hero for so long, Inertia began to doubt his feelings for revenge. Impulse soon caught up with them in the Speed Force, and he fought off Inertia. Ultimately, it was his demonstration of love that confused and enraged Inertia, causing him to run away. Impulse then helped Max regain his health and super speed.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Impulse Vol 1 66 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Impulse series
- Images from Impulse Vol 1 66
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- No external links.