Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is an in-universe article with out-of-universe material.
"Last Crisis On Earth-Two!": Members from both Infinity, Inc. and the Justice Society traverse the dimensions to Earth-One. Also Mekanique is introduced.
Appearing in "Last Crisis On Earth-Two!"
- Infinity Inc.
- Doctor Elizabeth Chapel (First appearance)
- Doctor Charles McNider
- Henry Heywood, Sr. (Commander Steel)
- Mekanique (First appearance)
- Justice Society of America
- Justice League of America / Justice League Detroit
Synopsis for "Last Crisis On Earth-Two!"
Members from both Infinity, Inc. and the Justice Society traverse the dimensions to Earth-One. Also Mekanique is introduced.
Continued in JLA #244 Nov 1985.
- Henry Heywood (Steel) got transported to Earth-One of 1942 in All-Star Squadron Vol 1 50 and stays there for the next couple of decades, finally emerging in this issue, to manipulate Infinity Inc.. Both comics were released in the same month.
- This is the first chapter of the final Justice League-Justice Society team-up.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Infinity Inc. Vol 1 19 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Infinity Inc. series
Links and References
- No external links.
Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover