Click here for a complete list of articles to be moved.
The Inheritor was Syntho-Rob One a liquid plastic robot with almost limitless shape shifting abbilities. He was designed by Dr. William Magnus a brilliant robotic expert.
Syntho-Rob One was created when the Metal Men left Doc Magnus, as they felt like they were treated like property. Doc Magnus moved on to a new project he named, Syntho-Rob One, a plastic android he believed might ultimately prove superior to the originals.
General Casper, wasn't interested at first when shown the Syntho-Rob. General Casper railed against Magnus for letting the Metal Men leave. The U.S. military had financed Doc Magnus' experiments, and they expected the robot to be used as and when the needed them
He was destroyed by Mercury who short-circuited his electric wires with his own liquid body.
- This version of the Inheritor, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Inheritor (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Inheritor (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Inheritor (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Inheritor (Earth-One)