Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Inheritor was Syntho-Rob 1 a liquid plastic robot with almost limitless shape shifting abbilities. He was designed by Dr. William Magnus a brilliant robotic expert.
Syntho-Rob 1 was created when the Metal Men left Doc Magnus as they felt like they were treated like property. Doc Magnus moved on to a new project he named, Syntho-Rob 1, a plastic android he believed might ultimately prove superior to the originals.
General Casper, wasn't interested at first when shown the Syntho-Rob. General Casper railed against Magnus for letting the Metal Men leave. The U.S. military had financed Doc Magnus' experiments, and they expected the robot to be used as and when the needed them
He was destroyed by Mercury who short-circuited his electric wires with his own liquid body.
- This version of Inheritor (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Inheritor (Earth-One)
- Images featuring Inheritor (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Inheritor (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Inheritor (Earth-One)
This article is using a sub-standard image. The image is too small, of poor quality, bears a watermark or violates copyright law. You can help the DC Database Project by replacing the offending image with a higher quality scan.