The Inventor was a criminal who operated in Gotham City. His unusual alias was given to him for his ability to create various machines and objects to help him on his crimes. One of these inventions was the electromagnetic radar that could project and image on a large monitor using only magnets. This device was helpful when they placed one of the magnets on Batman's Utility Belt, which allowed the thugs to known the vigilante's movements. The Inventor was eventually stopped with the combined efforts of Batman, Robin and Alfred.
- This version of Inventor, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Inventor (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Inventor (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Inventor (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Inventor (Earth-Two)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."