Iphthime is an Amazon sculptor. She was the lover of Anaya of the Bana, until Iphthime's involvement with Themysciran hardliners lead to injury to Anaya. Anaya broke off their relationship as she could no longer trust her.
After the Civil War on Anaya way to barracks Iphthime stops by to apologize again to the healing Anaya and to reiterate that she loves her. Anaya does not respond. Anaya releases Iphthime from arrest so all Amazons may attack the aliens of Our Worlds at War who threaten Earth.
- Amazonian Physiology: The Amazons are a race of warrior women that have received gifts and blessings from five Olympian goddesses: Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Hestia and Aphrodite. Iphthime possesses the same potential powers as an average Amazon. These include:
- Enhanced Intellect: A gift from Athena, the Amazons have the wisdom to be guided by peace and justice.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Immortality: The Amazons were gifted immortality. The people of Themyscira lived forever, though could be killed in war or in an accident. Those who followed Antiope and Phthia and became the Bana-Mighdall lost their immortality.
- Self-Sustenance: So long as Iphthime stays on Themyscira, she does not require food, water or any other form of nourishment to maintain her health and vitality. Although they are not susceptible to the throes of hunger, this does not mean that Amazons don't consume food for enjoyment. The Amazons frequently hold great festivals wherupon food is served.
- Amazonian training: The Amazons honed their skills in many fields, aided by the gifts from Athena and Artemis.
- She is in a lesbian relationship with Anaya.
- She was lover to amazon Hellene.
- Listed in the DC Encyclopedia as deceased, though she never died on screen.
- 14 Appearances of Iphthime (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Iphthime (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Iphthime (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Iphthime (New Earth)