Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Irving Norbet was a mild mannered scientist who was exposed to the gases of a meteor and gained a Mr. Hyde-type second personality. This personality became the criminal known as Planet Master and he created costumes and weapons based on the planets of the solar system. As Planet Master, he managed to outwit Batman and Robin, but once the gas wore off, he forgot about his misadventures.
- Eight costumes, each with a different capability which resembled one of the planets in the Solar System.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 2 Appearances of Irving Norbet (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Irving Norbet (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Irving Norbet (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Irving Norbet (New Earth)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."