Isis was the Goddess of fertility in ancient Egypt, and was also worshiped by the Amazons of Bana-Mighdall.
- Immortality: By Bast's words, "Gods can't die. We merely fade away." This means that while gods have worshipers, they will not die.
- Size Alteration: All Egyptian gods can grow in size.
- As a Fertility Goddess, Isis can increase fertility rates on living beings.
- Secret Word: Isis is the one of the few persons in the cosmos who know the true name of Ammon-Ra, which grants extraordinary mystical power.
- This character is an adaptation of Isis, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- The Temple of Isis was erected in her honor, and was later appropriated by the renegade priest, Hath-Set.
- 14 Appearances of Isis, Goddess of Fertility (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Isis, Goddess of Fertility (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Isis, Goddess of Fertility (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Isis, Goddess of Fertility (New Earth)