|Real Name||J'onn J'onzz|
|Current Alias||Martian Manhunter|
|Relatives||My'ria'h (wife, deceased)|
Two unnamed children (deceased)
|Base Of Operations||Justice League Watchtower|
|Universe||DCAU, Earth 12|
|Creators||Joseph Samachson, Joe Certa|
|First Appearance||Last appearance|
|"Secret Origins, Part I"|
J'onn was a founding member of the Justice League. He was the only member who constantly lived in the Watchtower; in one instance, he had been in space for 2 years without going back to Earth. Supported by Wonder Woman and Green Arrow, he temporarily resigned his commission to mingle with the people of Earth. In this time, he met a woman and married her.
He eventually returned to active duty during Darkseid's second invasion of Earth.
- Martian Physiology
- Extrasensory Input
- Martian Vision
- Malleable Form
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Endurance
- Superhuman Strength
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of J'onn J'onzz. The original character was created by Joseph Samachson and Joe Certa and first appeared in Detective Comics #225.
- J'onn character was voiced by Carl Lumbly.
- Appearances of J'onn J'onzz (DCAU)
- Images featuring J'onn J'onzz (DCAU)
- Quotations by or about J'onn J'onzz (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: J'onn J'onzz (DCAU)
- Martian Manhunter at dccomics.com
- Martian Manhunter at Wikipedia.org
- J'onn J'onzz at the DC Animated Universe Wikia
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
- ↑ The powers and weaknesses listed are based on the common abilities of Martians first demonstrated by J'onn J'onzz. The refrences listed are based on J'onzz as depected in the Earth-One and New Earth continuities.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Detective Comics #225
- ↑ Martian Manhunter #4
- ↑ Detective Comics #226
- ↑ Martian Manhunter (Volume 2) #8
- ↑ JLA #89
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Adventures in the DC Universe #5
- ↑ Justice League Unlimited Episode: Fearful Symmetry
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.