|Real Name||J'onn J'onzz|
|Current Alias||Martian Manhunter|
|Universe||The Batman (TV Series)|
|Place of Birth||Mars|
|Creators||Joseph Samachson, Joe Certa|
|"The Joining (Part I)"|
History of character is unknown.
- Martian Physiology
- Superhuman Strength: J'onn J'onzz is an extremely powerful alien hailing from the planet Mars. His strength capacity is vast but not unlimited, and still in regards to his strength, but on a more direct level, it is accepted that he can lift and or press at least 1000 tons, maybe more, therefore, he can lift cars, other types of machinery, and buildings, with his might.
- Superhuman Durability
- Flight: J'onn J'onzz can defy the laws of gravity, enabling him to hover, levitate, and move through the air unaided, and as such, he can fly at very fast velocities, and appears to be his primary choice of means of transportation.
- Superhuman Speed: J'onn J'onzz can operate, move and exercise, at hyper-sonic, blinding speeds.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Batman and is an adaptation of J'onn J'onzz. The original character was created by Joseph Samachson and Joe Certa and first appeared in Detective Comics #225.
- J'onn J'onzz was voiced by Dorian Harewood.
- Appearances of J'onn J'onzz (The Batman)
- Images featuring J'onn J'onzz (The Batman)
- Quotations by or about J'onn J'onzz (The Batman)
- Character Gallery: J'onn J'onzz (The Batman)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|GCPD Officer |
This character is or was an officer of, or held a title in the Gotham City Police Department, in any of its various incarnations. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "GCPD members" and "Police Officers" categories.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.