- We took ten minutes from you. That's all. We had to stop Dr. Light, and you would've stopped us. Then Light would've killed Sue -- and Ralph -- and god knows who else. So, what's more important to you, Batman? Your ten minutes? Or you friends?
- -- Hawkman
Appearing in "Crisis of Conscience, Part Two"
- The JLA
- The Secret Society of Super-Villains
Synopsis for "Crisis of Conscience, Part Two"
The JLA battles the Secret Society of Super-Villains in Gotham City, but before a clear winner can be shown Felix Faust teleports the Society elsewhere. In the Batcave, Batman tends to Catwoman (who was injured in the battle), but the rest of the League quickly catches up with him and confronts him about the mindwipes. They apologize, but retain that they did what they did because it was what they had to do. They argue, and Batman and Hawkman briefly come to blows. The issue unresolved, the League leaves when they realize that the Society will be after their families next. In the Watchtower, as J'onn tries to figure out who it was that restored the Society's minds, the culprit simply reveals himself: Despero.
- This book was first published on July 13, 2005.
- The storyline this issue is a part of, "Crisis of Conscience," revolves around the aftermath of Identity Crisis, but is also a part of the Countdown to Infinite Crisis. Crisis of Conscience contains the following issues:
- It should be noted that Superman and Wonder Woman are not present with the league during this issue because they are busy during the events of "Superman: Sacrifice."
- The Secret Society of Super-Villains references an event in the past where the JLA erased their memories after they switched bodies and learned each others' identities. This story took place in Justice League of America #166-168.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss JLA Vol 1 116 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the JLA series
- Images from JLA Vol 1 116
Links and References
- No external links.
|Identity Crisis Crossover|
The events from this issue or series are related to Infinite Crisis, and/or any of its surrounding events, including Villains United, the OMAC Project, Rann-Thanagar War and Day of Vengeance. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Infinite Crisis crossovers category.
The events from this issue or series are related to the Mindwipes Storyline, and/or any of its surrounding events, including the League That Defeated Itself, Identity Crisis, and Crisis of Conscience. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Mindwipes Storyline category.